Wyoming Certified Nursing Assistant Salary Details
Certified nursing assistants or CNAs in Wyoming make about $13.11 an hour or $27,260 each year. There are approximately 2,970 Cna work opportunities available at this time in the state.
Directly below is the full compensation explanation of Wyoming certified nursing assistants:
- The top 10% of CNAs in Wyoming earn $17.07 every hour or $35,510 every year
- The top 25% of Wyoming CNA’s receive $14.69 on an hourly basis or $30,540 per year
- The median 50% of Wyoming nursing assistants receive $12.74 per hour or $26,490 annually
- The bottom 25% of Wyoming certified nursing assistants make $11.24 hourly or $23,380 annually
- The bottom 10% of Wyoming certified nursing assistants receive $10.15 each hour or $21,110 annually
There are a variety of variables that establish the income amount of a CNA. These variables include location, job type, level of experience and a lot more.
All of the facts for Wyoming certified nursing assistant income derives from the USA Bureau of Labor Statistics.