Wisconsin Certified Nursing Assistant Salary Details
Nursing aides in Wisconsin earn an average of $12.32 hourly or $25,620 a year. There are approximately 37,630 certified nursing assistant work opportunities available at the moment in the state.
Listed below is the comprehensive salary summary of Wisconsin certified nursing assistants:
- The top 10% of CNA’s in Wisconsin earn $16.02 an hour or $33,320 each year
- The top 25% of Wisconsin certified nursing aides earn $14.02 an hour or $29,170 annually
- The median 50% of Wisconsin nursing aides receive $12.00 an hour or $24,970 annually
- The lowest 25% of Wisconsin certified nursing assistants generate $10.49 an hour or $21,820 per year
- The lowest 10% of Wisconsin CNA’s make $9.50 an hour or $19,750 a year
There are a number of factors that determine the earnings amount of a nursing assistant. These variables include things like area, job type, experience level and more.
All of the facts for Wisconsin certified nursing assistant wages originates from the united states Bureau of Labor Statistics.