Washington Certified Nursing Assistant Salary Details
Nursing aides in Washington make an average of $13.41 hourly or $27,890 annually. There are about 22,710 Cna work opportunities available right now in the state.
Directly below is the comprehensive pay summary of Washington certified nursing assistants:
- The leading 10% of certified nursing assistants in Washington earn $17.91 per hour or $37,250 each year
- The leading 25% of Washington nursing assistants receive $15.37 on an hourly basis or $31,980 a year
- The median 50% of Washington nursing assistants earn $12.95 an hour or $26,940 a year
- The bottom 25% of Washington certified nursing assistants earn $10.93 per hour or $22,730 a year
- The bottom 10% of Washington CNA’s generate $9.85 each hour or $20,500 per year
There are a variety of factors that determine the certified nursing assistant salary. These things include area, job type, experience level and more.
All of the data for Washington nursing assistant income derives from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.