Tennessee Certified Nursing Assistant Salary Details
Nursing Assistants in Tennessee earn around $10.72 hourly or $22,290 a year. There are about 30,580 Cna jobs available at the moment in the state.
Directly below is the comprehensive compensation explanation of Tennessee certified nursing assistants:
- The leading 10% of CNAs in Tennessee earn $13.86 per hour or $28,840 on a yearly basis
- The top 25% of Tennessee nursing assistants receive $11.89 hourly or $24,740 annually
- The median 50% of Tennessee Cnas earn $10.56 hourly or $21,970 annually
- The bottom 25% of Tennessee certified nursing assistants generate $9.28 per hour or $19,300 per year
- The bottom 10% of Tennessee CNAs bring in $8.17 hourly or $17,000 a year
Several issues that establish the CNA salary. These things include locale, job type, experience level and more.
Most of the data for Tennessee certified nursing assistant salaries derives from the USA Bureau of Labor Statistics.