Oregon Certified Nursing Assistant Salary Details
CNAs in Oregon earn typically $12.77 an hour or $26,570 each year. There are approximately 13,200 Cna jobs available at the moment in the state.
Down below is the complete salary break down of Oregon certified nursing assistants:
- The top 10% of CNA’s in Oregon earn $17.28 an hour or $35,950 per year
- The leading 25% of Oregon CNA’s receive $14.83 on an hourly basis or $30,840 annually
- The median 50% of Oregon nursing aides make $12.39 hourly or $25,780 per year
- The lowest 25% of Oregon certified nursing assistants make $10.44 hourly or $21,710 annually
- The bottom 10% of Oregon certified nursing assistants generate $9.29 on an hourly basis or $19,330 annually
Several issues that determine the CNA salary. These variables include location, job type, level of experience and much more.
All of the facts for Oregon CNA wages comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.