Ohio Certified Nursing Assistant Salary Details
Certified nursing assistants in Ohio get paid around $11.58 per hour or $24,100 each year. There are about 73,820 Cna employment opportunities available at the moment in the state.
Below is the complete pay breakdown of Ohio Cnas:
- The top 10% of CNA’s in Ohio earn $15.01 by the hour or $31,220 every year
- The leading 25% of Ohio nursing assistants receive $13.22 hourly or $27,490 annually
- The median 50% of Ohio Cnas earn $11.26 per hour or $23,430 per annum
- The lowest 25% of Ohio cnas earn $9.95 an hour or $20,700 per year
- The lowest 10% of Ohio certified nursing assistants receive $8.70 an hour or $18,090 per year
There are a number of variables that determine the income amount of a nursing aide. These factors include area, job type, experience level and much more.
All of the facts for Ohio CNA wages originates from the united states Bureau of Labor Statistics.