Michigan Certified Nursing Assistant Salary Details
Certified nursing aides or assistants in Michigan receive about $12.26 each hour or $25,490 yearly. There are about 49,570 Cna jobs available at the moment in the state.
Listed below is the comprehensive pay summary of Michigan Cnas:
- The top 10% of CNAs in Michigan earn $15.66 an hour or $32,580 every year
- The leading 25% of Michigan nursing assistants earn $14.03 per hour or $29,180 a year
- The median 50% of Michigan nursing aides make $12.27 per hour or $25,520 per annum
- The lowest 25% of Michigan certified nursing assistants make $10.42 per hour or $21,680 annually
- The bottom 10% of Michigan CNA’s generate $9.02 hourly or $18,770 per year
There are a number of issues that determine the salary rate of a nursing assistant. These factors include area, job type, experience level and a lot more.
Most of the facts for Michigan nursing assistant wages derives from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.