Hawaii Certified Nursing Assistant Salary Details
Certified nursing assistants CNAs in Hawaii make about $14.91 hourly or $31,020 annually. There are about 4,670 certified nursing assistant job opportunities available at this time in the state.
Listed below is the full compensation breakdown of Hawaii certified nursing assistants:
- The leading 10% of CNA’s in Hawaii earn $19.70 every hour or $40,970 per year
- The top 25% of Hawaii CNA’s earn $16.98 on an hourly basis or $35,320 a year
- The median 50% of Hawaii nursing assistants make $14.40 hourly or $29,960 per annum
- The bottom 25% of Hawaii certified nursing assistants receive $12.76 an hour or $26,540 per year
- The bottom 10% of Hawaii CNAs generate $11.51 an hour or $23,940 per year
Several factors that determine the salary rate of a nursing assistant. These things include location, job type, experience level and a lot more.
All of the data for Hawaii CNA income comes from the united states Bureau of Labor Statistics.