California Certified Nursing Assistant Salary Details
Nursing aides in California receive around $13.42 hourly or $27,920 yearly. There are about 106,240 certified nursing assistant jobs available right now in the state.
Down below is the complete salary summary of California certified nursing assistants:
- The leading 10% of CNA’s in California earn $18.19 every hour or $37,840 each year
- The leading 25% of California certified nursing aides earn $15.32 an hour or $31,860 annually
- The median 50% of California nursing aides receive $12.73 per hour or $26,470 a year
- The lowest 25% of California certified nursing assistants receive $10.79 per hour or $22,440 yearly
- The bottom 10% of California CNAs receive $9.57 an hour or $19,900 annually
There are a variety of variables that determine the income amount of a CNA. These factors consist of area, job type, level of experience and more.
All of the facts for California nursing assistant salaries derives from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.